|Terms and Conditions|
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions; “Online Sales” means sales of Goods and Services conducted through the Website; “Goods” means goods displayed for sale on the Website; “Services” means services displayed for sale on the Website; “Users” means the users of the Website collectively; “User Information” means the details provided by you on any application to buy Goods or Services from us via the Website; “We/us/our” means Ceffyl a Charn Cyf - Horse and Hoof .; “Website” means the website located at www.horseandhoof.eu or any subsequent URL which may replace it; and “You/your” means a user of the Website.
A. USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. agreement BY USING THE WEBSITE you agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. amendments We reserve the right to:
update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
3. registration You warrant that:
the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
• you are not impersonating any other person or entity
• you will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing or telephoning our customer service representatives at:
e-mail address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +44(0)17458702108
• as confidential and will only disclose the same in the circumstances set out below; and
• in accordance with Data Protection legislation from time to time in force in England and Wales.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, credit card or other payment information. We confirm that this information will be held by us in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s office. We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
• processing your orders;
• to administer this Website;
• for statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
• if you have not objected during the registration process, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
• if you have not objected during the registration process, to disclose to other members within our group of companies and also to other relevant third parties, who may contact you about their products or services that may be of interest to you.
If you have not objected during the registration process, but do not want us to:
• contact you regarding products or services which may be of interest to you; or
• to transfer your data to group companies and third parties so that they can contact you about their products and services;
then please write to us at Horse and Hoof and notify us accordingly.
Subject to your rights of objection, you agree that personal information may be disclosed to other businesses within our group of companies and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. In addition, you do not object to us, our group companies or third parties contacting you for the purposes set out above, whether this be by fax, telephone, e-mail, SMS or in writing and you do not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information, we are entitled to do so.
5. compliance The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website:
• any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and
• any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character
6. indemnity You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
7. third party links As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse these. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
B. PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
8. orders All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available we may substitute the ordered goods for an alternative of equal or greater value if this is not possible you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order. Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we dispatch the goods to you or commence the services.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.
All goods or services purchased are sold subject to additional specific terms and conditions related to that good or service including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery times and any warranties. Please ensure that you read such additional terms.
9. price and payment
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card, paypal and Klarna.If Payment is via paypal express which will bypass our checkout procedure it is deemed once more that you have accepted our terms and conditions Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the despatch of your goods or provision of the service to you.
You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery.
10. eligibility to purchase
To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
• if an individual, be 18 years of age or over; and
• stipulate a delivery address in the United Kingdom (excluding the Channel Islands); and
• register your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address any other details requested; and
• By offering to purchase goods and services you represent to us that you are 18 years of age or over and authorise us to transmit information (included updated information) to obtain information from third parties, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card numbers or credit reports to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
C. RETURNS POLICY
If you want to return a product, (Bespoke ,Made to order products or items and personalised items are non refundable) you will need a Returns Authorisation Number without a returns authorisation number we are unable to process any refund . To get one, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44(0)1745870108 and we will provide a an authorisation number in order for your refund to be processed .we also need to advise you of our returns address
Goods sent back to be exchanged for a different style, size or colour will be at your expense and a new carriage charge will be required (United Kingdom customers will be charged £5.00 for 2nd despatches).
Failure to collect the goods from the local distribution depot will result in the goods being eventually returned to the UK warehouse. In this instance Ceffyl a Charn Cyf will not be responsible for the cost of the return freight or for the refund of the initial delivery charge and you will be charged the cost of the return carriage charges to Ceffyl a Charn Cyf and incurred by us .
11. sales guarantee for retail transactions
Ceffyl a Charn Cyf guarantees to provide after-sale service of the products we supply. We offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee in line with the E.C. Distance Selling Directive.
In order to claim the 14-day money back guarantee the customer must contact Ceffyl a Charn Cyf in writing by Post within 14 days of receipt of the goods, or in extreme circumstances within a ‘reasonable’ timescale
The product will only be accepted for return under the money back guarantee if it is in a re-saleable condition and is not damaged, used or marked in any way.
The equipment must be returned in its undamaged original packaging.
The customer must return the product along with a copy of the original despatch note as proof of purchase and an authorisation number that must be obtained prior to return; without a returns authorisation number we are unable to process any refund.if you return goods without a return authorisation they will be refused and returned to you
The customer will be responsible for the return of the equipment. In exceptional circumstances we may arrange to collect the item, in which case the customer is responsible for it until it is in the possession of our appointed courier.
The customer is responsible for the cost of return (including our reasonable costs of collection when we collect the equipment). We may deduct this cost from any refund due to the customer, unless otherwise agreed by Ceffyl a Charn Cyf
Refunds will be credited by the same method used for payment of the original purchase. This will occur only after receipt of the returned equipment and satisfactory inspection by us. Customers should allow 21 days for credit / debit card refunds to appear on your statement and up to 28 days for cheque refunds.
Bespoke ,Made to order products or items and personalised items are non refundable and cannot be cancelled once we have started making said items
12. intellectual property The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors.
You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
13. limitation of liability Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms:
• will affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; or
• will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet.
Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
• incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
• technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website
• unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website
• inadequacy of the Website to meet your requirements
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
14. severance If any part of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of the Terms.
15. waiver No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
16. law and jurisdiction The Website is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom. The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17.unacceptable actions policy
In a small number of cases the actions of some individuals become unacceptable because they involve abuse of our staff or our processes. When this happens we have to take appropriate steps. We have to consider whether the action impacts on our ability to do our work and to provide a service to others. Occasionally, certain actions by people using our services can make it very difficult for us to deal with their enquiry or concern. in this case we may refer you to https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Free Delivery for all orders over £75.00 up to 30 kilograms in weight we will contact you if there is and excess carriage charge
Orders under £75.00 will be subject to a charge of £5.95 postage and packaging up to 30 kilograms in weight
Subject to product availability delivery usually 3-5 working days after dispatch
Failure to provide a working contact telephone number can in some circumstances delay your delivery
£9.95 postage and packaging for all orders over £75.00 up to 2 kilograms in weight we will contact you if there are extra charges to pay
Orders under £75.00 will be subject to a charge of £15.95 postage and packaging up to 2 kilograms in weight we will contact you if there are extra charges to pay
Failure to provide a working contact telephone number can in some circumstances delay your delivery
Subject to product availability delivery is usually 5-7 working days after dispatch
£15.95 postage and packaging for all orders over £75.00 up to 2 kilograms in weight we will contact you if there are extra charges to pay
Orders under £75.00 will be subject to a charge of £19.95 postage and packaging up to 2 kilograms in weight we will contact you if there are extra charges to pay
Subject to product availability delivery is usually 7-10 working days after dispatch
subject to our weight restrictions
All orders will require a signature on receipt of the goods.
All reasonable attempts will be made to secure this and notification of the call will be left at the delivery address.
Failure to provide a contact telephone number can in some circumstances delay your delivery
Failure to collect the goods from the local distribution depot will result in the goods being eventually returned to the UK warehouse. In this instance Ceffyl a Charn Cyf will not be responsible for the cost of the return freight or for the refund of the initial delivery charge and you will be charged the cost of the return carriage charges to Horse and Hoof and incurred by us .
the projected delivery times do not include items that have to be made or altered i.e bespoke ,hand crafted,made to order, special embroidery or printing etc.
Subject to product availability, dispatch will normally be 3-5 working days. Except and excepting very busy periods when this may extend to fifteen day's .However, please NOTE that many of our artisan made, Stubbs products and hand crafted products or out of stock sizes that have to be manufactured are made to or on order and as such can take up to 3 -8 weeks to be manufactured, before dispatch. Bespoke and personalised products may take longer, depending on the product.
F. Social Media Promotions and Competitions
- The closing date is stated on each individual prize draw or competition.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per follower
- All prizes are subject to availability, and horse and hoof reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters' discretion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to anyone aged 18 years or over.and across all of our social media feeds
- The promotions are not open to employees or family members of horse and hoof
- Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 1 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address,telephone and email address to which the Prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter's sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- By entering any of horse and hoof online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name, details and photo published online or in the future prize draws and competitions and our marketing and promotions
- Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is Ceffyl a Charn Cyf the winner of the months competition or promotion will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Ceffyl A Charn Cyf